- Private Discord community membership
- Support my work
- Weekly newsletter
- Help keep content free for as many people as possible
- Know that you are an extremely good person
- All “Coffee Club” perks
- Premium streams and videos
- Access to premium tutorials, articles and micro-courses
- Behind the scenes access, starting with a redesign blog/journal
- Huge discounts on upcoming courses and books
- All “Supporters Club” perks
- Private Discord channel for day-to-day questions and help
- Weekly mentoring video call sessions
- Structured learning plans
Frequently Asked Questions permalink
Can I cancel at any time?
Does the Discord Community have a Code of Conduct?
Do I have to have a Discord account?
You don’t, but if you sign up for Supporters Club or Mentor Club, you won’t get the full benefits of your membership.
Why can’t I pay annually?
Although annual can make things easier in terms of accountancy: asking for a year’s subscription just isn’t in the plans right now. Maybe in the future!
Can I get a company subscription?
No, but I will certainly consider discounts for bulk memberships, just like with courses, so hit me up at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can chat about it.
When does mentoring launch?
Likely the second quarter of 2021, but possibly earlier. Stay tuned for updates!
How do I get support for subscription?
Get in touch with email@example.com and I’ll be more than happy to help.