The best place to start—if you haven’t already—is the high level overview post. This gives you a full run-down of how this methodology works, with examples.
Talks, videos and interviews permalink
- CSS-Tricks live coding video with Chris Coyier
- Vienna calling - a detailed talk about CUBE CSS
- Interview with Smashing Podcast
- Interview with Kevin Powell
Sites and demos permalink
- This whole site uses CUBE CSS!
- https://issue33.com - the website that we build in Learn Eleventy From Scratch
- Banking dashboard demo
- Art directed blog post demo
Learning resources permalink
- Learn Eleventy From Scratch course, where most of the front-end build section—about ⅓ of the whole course—is centered around CUBE CSS
- Build a dashboard with CUBE CSS - a long, but detailed tutorial
- Relearn CSS layout with Every Layout which features a lot of the same principles as CUBE CSS
Next up: Resources